The automatic feed drives cable into the line at up to 20 feet per minute. Put the feed in reverse and it retracts the cable easily too. The Power cable feed and guide tube combination allows the cable to feed smoothly into the line while keeping your customers hands clean and away from the spinning cable. With tough 9/16” Flexicore® cable, the Metro clears 2” – 3”, and most 4” lines up to 100 feet long
Dimensions and Specifications
- Clears in 2” to 4” lines.
- Variable speed Power Cable Feed drives and retracts cable at up to 16 ft. per minute.
- Cage capacity of 100 ft. of 9/16″ Flexicore® cable.
- Open cage lets you see cable condition after each rental.
- Heavy-duty reinforced frame and drum support shaft takes rough handling in the field.
- Handle folds for space-saving convenience in the truck or in the garage.
- Ten-inch wheels and a truck loading wheel make for one-person handling.
- Passive brake system holds the machine in place on the job and in the truck.
- Momentary contact reverse switch and pneumatic foot pedal..
- 1/3 hp capacitor motor has plenty of power.
- Made in U.S.A.