Policies & Forms
At Rental Works, we put the customer first.
We work every day to find the best possible solution for your job. Let us help you today. Come in to any store and fill out a customer application today to open your business account. To expedite the process, bring in the completed forms below and rent whatever you need from Rental Works.
Below you will find some of our general policies. These policies are subject to change. Official rental policies will be provided at the time of rental.
All items have predetermined minimum rental. Some items, such as lawn equipment, are 2 hours; other have 1/2 day, but the majority are one day.
Any four-hour period or overnight weekdays.
Any seven consecutive days.
Any twenty-eight consecutive days. Rates quoted upon request.
All rentals are paid in advance except for pre-approved in house charge accounts. Payment is accepted in cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover. Charge customer’s payment is due by the 20th of the month, after which a 2% per month service charge is added. The first rental must be with a credit card.
Some items do require an additional cash or credit card deposit.
Customer is responsible for prudent care of equipment. Included in this are gasoline, oil level, flat or damaged tires, any abnormal wear or unusual cleaning required.
Reservation and Deposit
- We encourage you to reserve equipment as far in advance as possible to insure availability of equipment on the date you request.
- Upon reservation Deposit is 1/2 of total and is refundable up to 72 hours prior to event.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours (from time of pick-up/delivery) notice on all order changes.
- Delivery service is available at a rate based on mileage from the showroom/warehouse. Please make arrangements at time of reservation.
- Deliveries are made to ground floor or within a reasonable distance of the truck (tailgate delivery). Set-up/knock-down service and delivery to other than ground floor is available at an additional charge. Arrangements must be made in advance.
- On pick-up, all equipment is to be stacked, folded or bagged and returned to the same place as delivered.
- Equipment is usually picked up the day after the event (excluding Sundays and holidays).
Payment of Party Supplies
All orders are to be paid in full at time of delivery unless prior arrangements have been made.
Return of Equipment
- A cleaning fee will be charged for all equipment returned dirty. If you do not have clean-up facilities available, we can provide this service at an additional charge if arranged in advance.
- Charges are made for time out (not time used) so in order not to incur additional rental charges, return all equipment promptly by due date.
Once customer takes possession of equipment, they are completely responsible for it whether damaged, lost or stolen. Customer should consult their insurance agent regarding their coverage of rental equipment. Damage waiver is available at time of rental on most items. Damage waiver protects you against charges for accidental damage to rental equipment while it is in customers’ possession. IT DOES NOT COVER MYSTERIOUS LOSS OR THEFT OF THE RENTAL EQUIPMENT OR ANY ACCESSORY ITEM. Damage waiver does not include flat tires or damage to tires and rims.
The constantly changing nature of our inventory make it impossible to publish a complete and up-to-date catalog. There may be some items shown not available at your moment of need; and other items not listed that we have added to our inventory. Some items are sold and replaced in response to local and seasonal demands. Inventory may vary from location to location. Be sure to call about anything you can not find. Because of the changing nature of the inventory, prices are subject to change without notice.
We sell nearly everything we rent. However, accured rental charges do not apply toward the purchase price.
Whatever You Need, Call
We may have exactly what you want and need.