Our rockhound attachment is an excellent attachment made to finely-groom seedbeds from hard, stony ground the easy, low maintenance way! Versatile, low maintenance, quality landscaping tool, for virtually any skid-steer loader.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
One rotor, with T400 Hardox Steel mining teeth, does all the work.
- Spiral-mounted teeth pull material toward the center, helping avoid dirt trails.
- Low maintenance – just two greasable bearings and one chain.
- Highly versatile – fits any utility, high-capacity, or low-profile skid-steer bucket 60″ to 83.5″ wide.
- Easy to install on your existing loader buckets and easy to remove – just two pins and two hoses.
- The same unit can be used on several different buckets.
- When operated forward, it will level off loose soil.
- Takes up less trailer space than the competition.
- Needs dumping less often than the competition.
Dimensions and Specifications
|Operating Weight||415 lbs|