The small hammer drill is a Bosch Bulldog. It has a 1/4″ SDS max drive shaft. We carry and rent a variety of bits for the drill.
Dimensions & Specifications
- SDS-plus bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and dust protection
- Multi-function selector with3 modes of operation, rotation only, rotary hammer, and hammer only
- Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
- D-handle design for extra control, ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
With a 6.9-amp, 120-volt motor, the bulldog rotary hammer packs a punch despite weighing only 6.5 pounds and measuring 17-1/2 inches long. Its no-load speed of 0-1,100 RPM and no-load beats per minute of 0-6,150 BPM—along with 1.5 foot-pounds of impact force—make the 11224VSR ideal for use with a variety of materials.